It’s not cold yet, but soon we’ll be sporting sweaters, jeans, boots and other Fall styles. Some of you probably embraced the season as soon as Starbucks brought back the PSL. 😉
Anyway, with cooler temps on the horizon, you may be thinking about taking a break from regular hair removal. Aside from convenience and the delight we experience in being hair-free, are there any other reasons to keep up with your regular sugar schedule during Fall and Winter?
YES! Here are just some of the reasons to continue sugaring…
- Hair doesn’t stop growing just because you’re wearing cozy layers. And sporting a layer of fuzz under your clothes most likely doesn’t give you the same level of confidence that being smooth does.
- Slipping into something comfortable doesn’t feel as nice when you’re on a hair removal hiatus. You already know razor burn and ingrown hairs aren’t for you. Why not feel sexy all year long?
- The holidays are fast approaching and you don’t want anything but silky skin in that fantastic costume or festive dress.
- Weekend getaways are still a thing. Make sure you’re prepared for any last minute travel deals or hotel hot tubs.
- You’ll keep all the benefits you’ve achieved over the summer including:
- reduced hair growth
- finer, lighter hair growth
- fewer (if any) ingrown hairs
When you #GetSugared regularly you catch a specific growth cycle each time, which means you’ll grow a lot less hair in those areas in the long-run.
If you decide to pause or lengthen the time between visits, you won’t get the results you want. Once you get past 5 weeks from your last hair removal appointment, you’re in-between growth cycles.
The idea is to remove the hair and scar the follicle so the hair comes back finer and thinner. If there is always a hair in the follicle this can’t happen.
The bottom line is this: there are plenty of reasons to continue sugaring through the fall and winter! You get to keep your smooth, hassle-free skin so you won’t have to start all over come spring. Plus, staying on a consistent hair removal schedule results in easier maintenance and less discomfort for you!