Shaving may be the first method of hair removal you tried, followed by epilator creams like Nair. Then perhaps you graduated to waxing with an at-home kit before throwing out that painful mess and going to a professional. Now you’re ready for the hair removal solution that beats them all, but especially waxing or shaving!
The main reasons women choose sugaring over waxing or shaving:
- Sugaring is performed using an all-natural paste made with sugar, water, and lemon juice. It contains zero resins or allergy causing ingredients.
- Sugaring is less scary than all those horror stories your friends share about the time they waxed their bikini area at home.
- You had a terrible experience in the past at a national chain waxing center. ☹
- Sugaring helps prevent ingrown hairs by removing hair in the direction of growth, which reduces breakage below the skin.
- Sugaring results in less irritation immediately after the service; you leave hair free with no pain or inflammation.
- Sugaring removes more hair than waxing since we can go over the same area as needed to remove stubborn hairs.
- You’re tired of razor burn. And ingrown hair bumps. And prickly stubble the next day.
- You feel sweaty and/or smelly with all that hair down there; smooth skin feels cleaner and sexier.
- Your friend recommended sugaring. More self-confidence without the stickiness.
- You want a gentle, but effective, way to remove hair long term, and Sugar Spa STL has great reviews!
Sugar Spa STL is locally owned by Linda Hoff, who has a passion for helping clients feel good about their bodies and feel comfortable in their own skin. She has been providing sugaring hair removal to clients who aren’t a good candidate for waxing or shaving since 2009. Check out our FAQs for answers to frequently asked questions about sugaring hair removal!
Lastly, if you don’t live in the St. Louis area, here are some questions you may want to ask, research online, or otherwise keep in mind when choosing a hair removal provider to help ensure your comfort and a good experience.