SUGARING FOR MEN
Guys! Sugaring hair removal for men is better than shaving or waxing… you’ll love the results! We have A LOT of male clients who regularly remove unwanted body hair. Stop dealing with ingrown hairs and itchy regrowth. Get soft, smooth skin that lasts up to 5 weeks and see the difference for yourself! Note: the blue shaded area in the graphic below is where hair will be removed for each service.
Sphinx – $88
Brazilian – $83
Modified Bikini Plus – $66
Modified Bikini – $61
Buttocks + Butt Strip – $55
Buttocks – $55
Underarms – $31
SAVE on our most popular services!
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Sphinx Sugars – $440
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Brazilian Sugars – $415
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Modified Bikini+ Sugars – $330
Available at the spa only. Not valid the same day; good toward future services for 12 months from date of purchase. Note: Packages cannot be further discounted, used in combination with any other offer, or split among multiple clients.
New to Sugaring Hair Removal for Men? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page and learn how to prepare for your first visit.
I only offer the services you see online. For other services such as brow, lip, chin, back, chest, and leg hair removal, I refer clients to another licensed esthetician located inside Sugar Spa.
Also, my schedule fills up quickly, typically 2 to 4 weeks in advance. I don’t have a waitlist or the ability to reach out when there is a cancellation. Remember, you can check appointment availability in Square as often as you like and snag any openings you see!
Lastly, Sugar Spa STL is a small business without a receptionist. We respond to voicemail and text messages during business hours between client appointments. Calls that do not leave a message are not returned.
- SHOWER & EXFOLIATE – Make sure the area of treatment is fresh and clean
- LENGTH OF HAIR – Hair should be 1/8” or longer (1 week – 10 days of growth)
- NO LOTIONS OR OILS – No skin care products in the treatment area the day of service. No Antiperspirant or deodorant for underarm hair removal.
- COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH CLEAN DRY SKIN
- SKIP THE GYM before you get sugared! We want you to be squeaky clean.
- NO TANNING THE DAY OF OR DAY BEFORE – Sunburned skin is too sensitive to sugar.
- DISCONTINUE any products or medications that dry your skin out at least 48 hour prior. This will prevent irritation and allows hairs to be removed more easily.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS – If you are using an external medication prescribed for facial acne, discoloration or aging such as Differin, Retin-A, ProActive, Avita, Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, or Glycolic Acid it is advisable to discontinue use for 4-7 days prior to hair removal. ACCUTANE is an internal medication and dries out the entire body. You must be off Accutane for 6 months prior to hair removal on any body area.
- Skip the workout until tomorrow.
- Keep your skin clean. Avoid deodorant or antiperspirant until the next day.
- Wait 2 days then start exfoliating during showers and apply a body lotion daily.
- Avoid any tanning for 24 hours
I highly recommend Sugar Spa. Linda is super friendly, professional, and the spa is immaculate.
All Sugar Spa personnel were very friendly and inviting. The procedure was very easy and Linda distracted me from the discomfort very well. I will be going back regularly.
The service was excellent!!! Ms. Linda is a true professional and amazing at what she does!!!
Our Happy Clients have
lots of great things to say about Sugar Spa STL!