SUGARING FOR MEN
Guys! Healthy, smooth skin is for everyone. We have A LOT of male clients who regularly remove body hair from their back, chest, neck, legs, abdomen and/or groin. See the difference for yourself and never shave or wax again!
Save with our Sweet Spot program and get the best results with regular appointments!
New to Sugaring Hair Removal? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page and learn how to prepare for your first visit.
BRAZILIANS (Most Popular!)
Bikini – $40
Modified Bikini – $55
Modified Bikini Plus – $60
Brazilian – $75
Sphinx – $80
Back of Neck – $20
Shoulders – $30+
Partial Back – $35+
Full Back – $55+
Buttocks – $40
CHEST / ABS
Abs only – $30+
Upper Chest – $35+
Full Chest & Abs – $55+
Brow Tailoring – $20+
Cheeks Upper – $21
Hair Line Front or Back – $24
Underarms – $28
Arms (half) – $38
Arms (full) – $54
Hands – $24
Fingers only – $18
Legs (half) – $63
Legs (full) – $95
Feet – $24
Toes only – $18
SAVE 20% on our most popular services!
- Buy 4 Get 1 Free Brazilian Sugars – $300
- Buy 4 Get 1 Free Full Back Sugars – $220
Click on the “Book Now” button below and select “Buy Package” below “Book Instantly” to choose your savings!
Note: Packages are not available via the MyTime app at this time. Packages cannot be further discounted, used in combination with any other offer, or split among multiple clients.
Why risk this kind of embarrassment? Come #GetSugared and let us remove your unwanted hair in the privacy of our clean and comfortable spa!
- SHOWER & EXFOLIATE – Make sure the area of treatment is fresh and clean
- LENGTH OF HAIR – Hair should be 1/8” or longer (1 week – 10 days of growth)
- NO LOTIONS OR OILS – No skin care products in the treatment area the day of service. No Antiperspirant or deodorant for underarm hair removal.
- COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH CLEAN DRY SKIN
- SKIP THE GYM before you get sugared! We want you to be squeaky clean.
- NO TANNING THE DAY OF OR DAY BEFORE – Sunburned skin is too sensitive to sugar.
- DISCONTINUE any products or medications that dry your skin out at least 48 hour prior. This will prevent irritation and allows hairs to be removed more easily.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS – If you are using an external medication prescribed for facial acne, discoloration or aging such as Differin, Retin-A, ProActive, Avita, Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, or Glycolic Acid it is advisable to discontinue use for 4-7 days prior to hair removal. ACCUTANE is an internal medication and dries out the entire body. You must be off Accutane for 6 months prior to hair removal on any body area.
WHAT TO DO AFTER SUGARING?
- Skip the workout until tomorrow.
- Keep your skin clean. Avoid deodorant or antiperspirant until the next day.
- Wait 2 days then start exfoliating during showers and apply a body lotion daily.
- Avoid any tanning for 24 hours
Five Stars!– Randy M.