SUGARING HAIR REMOVAL FOR WOMEN
From a basic bikini wax to a completely bare Brazilian our experienced estheticians will remove your unwanted hair in the comfort of our inviting spa. We will put you at ease, respect your privacy, and treat you like a person, not a number. Sugaring hair removal is perfect for sensitive skin, and anyone fed up with painful ingrown hairs. Quite simply, sugaring is better than wax. You’ll love the results! Save with our Sweet Spot program and get the best results with regular appointments! New to Sugaring Hair Removal? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page and learn how to prepare for your first visit.
*Note: Services booked with Linda include a 10% premium.
Bikini – $36
Modified Bikini – $45
Modified Bikini Plus – $50
Brazilian – $65
Sphinx – $70
Brows – $24
Lip – $16
Chin – $16
Neck – $18
Cheeks – $21
Sideburns – $21
Hairline Front or Back – $24
Full Face & Neck – $60
Underarms – $26
Arms (half) – $34
Arms (full) – $48
Hands – $22
Fingers only – $16
Legs (half) – $55
Legs (full) – $85
Extended Thigh – $20+
Feet – $22
Toes only – $16
Shoulders – $24
Partial Back – $30+
Full Back – $50+
Buttocks – $30
CHEST / TUMMY
Upper Chest – $20
Tummy Line – $15
Tummy Full – $25
Full Chest & Tummy – $45
SPA PACKAGES – Save on our most popular services!
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Brazilian Sugars – $323
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Bikini Sugars – $180
Click on the “Book Now” button below and select “Buy Package” below “Book Instantly” to choose your savings! Note: Packages are not available via the MyTime app at this time. Packages cannot be further discounted, used in combination with any other offer, or split among multiple clients.
- SHOWER & EXFOLIATE – Make sure the area of treatment is fresh and clean
- LENGTH OF HAIR – Hair should be 1/8” or longer (1 week – 10 days of growth)
- NO LOTIONS OR OILS – No skin care products in the treatment area the day of service. No Antiperspirant or deodorant for underarm hair removal.
- COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH CLEAN DRY SKIN
- SKIP THE GYM before you get sugared! We want you to be squeaky clean.
- NO TANNING THE DAY OF OR DAY BEFORE – Sunburned skin is too sensitive to sugar.
- DISCONTINUE any products or medications that dry your skin out at least 48 hour prior. This will prevent irritation and allows hairs to be removed more easily.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS – If you are using an external medication prescribed for facial acne, discoloration or aging such as Differin, Retin-A, ProActive, Avita, Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, or Glycolic Acid it is advisable to discontinue use for 4-7 days prior to hair removal. ACCUTANE is an internal medication and dries out the entire body. You must be off Accutane for 6 months prior to hair removal on any body area.
- Skip the workout until tomorrow.
- Keep your skin clean. Avoid deodorant or antiperspirant until the next day.
- Wait 2 days then start exfoliating during showers and apply a body lotion daily.
- Avoid any tanning for 24 hours