SUGARING HAIR REMOVAL FOR WOMEN
From a basic bikini wax to a completely bare Brazilian our experienced estheticians will remove your unwanted hair in the comfort of our inviting spa. We will put you at ease, respect your privacy, and treat you like a person, not a number. Sugaring hair removal is perfect for sensitive skin, and anyone fed up with painful ingrown hairs. Quite simply, sugaring is better than wax. You’ll love the results!
Note: the blue shaded area in the graphic below is where hair will be removed for each service.
Bikini – $40
Modified Bikini – $50
Modified Bikini Plus – $55
Brazilian – $72
Sphinx – $77
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Sphinx Sugars – $385
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Brazilian Sugars – $360
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Modified Bikini+ Sugars – $275
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Modified Bikini Sugars – $250
- Buy 5 Get 1 Free Bikini Sugars – $200
Available at the spa only. Not valid the same day; good toward future services for 12 months from date of purchase. Note: Packages cannot be further discounted, used in combination with any other offer, or split among multiple clients.
I only offer the services you see online. (For other services such as brow, lip, chin, back, chest, and leg hair removal as well as facials and massages, check out the new Service Provider Referrals page.)
Also, my schedule fills up quickly, typically 2 to 4 weeks in advance. I don’t have a waitlist or the ability to reach out when there is a cancellation. Remember, you can check appointment availability in Square as often as you like and snag any openings you see!
Lastly, Sugar Spa STL is a small business without a receptionist. We respond to voicemail and text messages during business hours between client appointments. Calls that do not leave a message are not returned.
- Do NOT shave before your appointment! The sugar has to have something to grab onto; a week to 10 days of growth is ideal. You will be charged for the session even if there’s not enough hair to remove since someone else was unable to book that time slot.
- A credit card is required to hold your appointment in case of a no-show. Appointments without a credit card on file will not be accepted.
- Appointments that have not been confirmed 24 hours prior will be cancelled to make room for other clients.
- Some appointments are only 15 minutes long so make sure you arrive early to use the restroom, get a drink of water, etc. so you will be ready for your service on time.
Facial sugaring and other services only available as optional add-ons to a Brazilian or Bikini service.
Full Face & Neck – $66
Brows – $27
Hairline, front or back – $27
Cheeks – $23
Neck – $20
Lip or Chin – $18
Underarms – $26
Hands – $25
Fingers only – $18
Extended Thigh – $22
Feet – $25
Toes only – $18
Tummy Line – $15
Tummy Full – $27
Partial Back – $33
Buttocks – $33
New to Sugaring Hair Removal? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page and learn how to prepare for your first visit.
- SHOWER & EXFOLIATE – Make sure the area of treatment is fresh and clean
- LENGTH OF HAIR – Hair should be 1/8” or longer (1 week – 10 days of growth)
- NO LOTIONS OR OILS – No skin care products in the treatment area the day of service. No Antiperspirant or deodorant for underarm hair removal.
- COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH CLEAN DRY SKIN
- SKIP THE GYM before you get sugared! We want you to be squeaky clean.
- NO TANNING THE DAY OF OR DAY BEFORE – Sunburned skin is too sensitive to sugar.
- DISCONTINUE any products or medications that dry your skin out at least 48 hour prior. This will prevent irritation and allows hairs to be removed more easily.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS – If you are using an external medication prescribed for facial acne, discoloration or aging such as Differin, Retin-A, ProActive, Avita, Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, or Glycolic Acid it is advisable to discontinue use for 4-7 days prior to hair removal. ACCUTANE is an internal medication and dries out the entire body. You must be off Accutane for 6 months prior to hair removal on any body area.
- Skip the workout until tomorrow.
- Keep your skin clean. Avoid deodorant or antiperspirant until the next day.
- Wait 2 days then start exfoliating during showers and apply a body lotion daily.
- Avoid any tanning for 24 hours
It was much quicker and less painful than I thought it would be, and my esthetician was very kind. I usually get tons of ingrown hairs after shaving, but I have barely any! I would definitely recommend it to anybody curious, or anybody struggling to find a way to remove hair due to sensitive skin.
Linda thank you! I was a wax/sugar virgin. Never did anything except shave. Finally braved a modified bikini with Linda and I’m glad I did! Don’t get me wrong, it hurts but just for a few minutes. Here I am 30 hours later and no irritation no redness, no bumps, smooth and bare. Her professionalism was excellent. The place clean and lovely. If you’re thinking about it, just do it. Great experience!
My experience at this spa was everything! The atmosphere was awesome! It was my first time experiencing sugaring and I will definitely say I will be returning. I felt safe and comfortable. The spa is also exceptionally clean and the vibes are relaxing.
Our Happy Clients have
lots of great things to say about Sugar Spa STL!